Sunday, June 13, 2010

Here comes the bride....





If I was going to get married again...which I'm not...I would wear one of these fabulous Vera Wang dresses in a New York minute. I really like the wild, unstructured ruffles of the first dress. Normally, I'm not big on ruffles...they're just a little too girly for me. But I love this dress!

And I'm crazy about the white dress with the black sash. It's reminiscent of the dress that Audrey Hepburn wore to Larrabee's party in Sabrina. Audrey always looked like a princess!

The green and taupe dresses would be great for bridesmaids. Or, for the non-traditional bride who feels like white is just too "everybody." Then, of course, there are you girls out there who've already been married before...some of you many times...who don't want to go the white route again..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment